Friday, February 21, 2014

More Hats!


The other day, I blogged about the many hats I made for last Christmas.  I also used another couple of patterns to knit up some winter hats.

This hat was super fun.  I knit up a few in the 1-3 year old size for a some of my friends' babies.  I used this pattern from Bev's Country Cottage to knit them up.  They were knit flat and seamed.  I was really happy with the result.


This hat was knit up with bulky yarn using this pattern that I found on ravelry.  It was super easy, however if I made it again I would have knit it a little longer, because it came out a little short.  I would have done more rows in the ribbing as well.  Otherwise I guess I was happy with the result.

Tell me, what are your favorite hat patterns around the web?

~Colleen



No comments:

Post a Comment